Ria Financial Services is looking for a multi-lingual Compliance Officer who will be responsible for developing, implementing and administering all aspects of the company’s AML (Anti-Money Laundering) program in Austria. Based in Vienna, he/she will plan, organize and control the day-to-day administrative and operational AML activities; training of the employees and external agents, collaborate with the Senior Management in the overall administration of these directives for the company. The selected candidate will report to the Country Manager and to the European Compliance Director.
The successful candidate will need the following skills to achieve his goals:
- Graduate in Law or similar with extensive knowledge of Austrian law and a good understanding of Economics.
- Demonstrated experience with Austrian regulators.
- 1-2 years proven working experience, preferably in AML in a financial environment.
- The ability to use his/her knowledge or high capacity to understand and apply the various legal systems applicable in Austria.
- Fluency in German and English (mandatory). Knowledge of French or Spanish would be of great help.
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills, he/she will have the ability to use initiative and work with minimal supervision.
- Used to work to deadlines at times under pressure, he/she also will have the ability to set up new activities, tackling issues quickly and efficiently. Have willingness to join a multicultural team, in a dynamic and expanding business and within a solid and profitable group.
Working at Ria means the desire to work in a professional environment characterized by its diversity, dynamism and commitment. Like our customers, our staff come from very different cultures and horizons and this extremely vibrant context makes us even more open, proactive and productive.
- Graduate in Law or similar with extensive knowledge of Austrian law and a good understanding of Economics
- 1-2 years proven working experience, preferably in AML in a financial environment
- Fluency in German and English (mandatory). Knowledge of French or Spanish would be of great help
- Strong team player with excellent communications skills, he/she will have the ability to use initiative and work with minimal supervision
Apply for Compliance Officer AML
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.