As International Account Manager, especially for East Europe / North Europe market, you would sell electronic components/semiconductors and services. If you have got good people skills, and are good at persuading and negotiating, being a sales representative might be a job you would enjoy. You will be using your excellent communication skills to deal with a broad range of customers. You would also need to be confident and have the resilience to carry on when customers turn you down.
- Developing and updating knowledge of electronic components and competitors
- Opening new accounts; initiating and developing new business.
- Working on telemarketing campaigns
- Identifying customers; understanding customer requirements and evaluating opportunities
- Making presentations to promote our service
- Quoting and negotiating prices and credit terms
- Recording quotes and orders
- Advising customers about delivery schedules
- Keeping in contact with existing customers
- Watching your competitors and the products they are offering
Skills and Qualifications
Knowledge of one or more of these languages are required
- Danish, Finnish or Swedish
Candidates are expected to be self-motivated, striving for excellence, result-driven with positive attitude, team players with strong communication and organizational skills to work and communicate in a fast-paced environment.
If candidates have an extensive network of contacts in the electronics industry, this will be considered an asset.
- Base salary + uncapped commissions
- Sales training
- Domestic and international travel
Apply for International Account Manager
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.