Expand the network of agents in a designated territory in Austria presenting RIA Money Transfer Service as a business opportunity. Develop strong relationships with agents to ensure long term loyalty to the Company; use solid financial & business acumen to demonstrate the value of the service proposition to the prospective agent. You will have the overall responsibility of developing, retaining and managing a portfolio of businesses agents to provide RIA money transfer services in a determined area.
You will be expected to spend a major part of your time (around 90%) out of the office recruiting new agents and developing existing ones :
- Responsible for presenting RIA to potential clients (agents) and managing the entire sales process from identifying prospects, cold calling, face to face meetings, conducting presentations and user demonstrations.
- Register in the internal application each potential client who has the firm intention to work with Ria.
- Responsible to actively and successfully manage the sign-up of the agent contract, collect all the mandatory documents.
- Carry out the indispensable training to the agent within the shortest time, since the creation of the agent code in Ria application.
In addition, in your daily job, you will have to:
- Guarantee service to the agents on day to day basis and act with the aim of growing the volume of transactions by being a visible presence in the market place.
- Be responsible to respond to requested information from the company and agents in a timely manner.
- Report to the Sales Manager on a regular and timely basis to ensure that he/she is fully and correctly briefed in all aspects of your work.
- Austrian residence
- Good knowledge of the local ethnic communities
- Used to work under pressure and confidence, his/her performance is good enough to achieve an attractive salary
- Actively demonstrate an understanding of the Money transfer operations and systems
- Keep abreast of issues affecting money transfer companies and the money transfer industry (main corridors, presence of immigrants in different areas...)
Apply for Sales Representative
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.