As a sales representative you would sell electronic components/ semiconductors and services.
If you've got good communication skills, and you are good at persuading and negotiating, being a sales representative might be a job you would enjoy. You’ll be using your excellent communication skills to deal with a broad range of customers. You’d also need to be confident and have the resilience to carry on when customers turn you down.
- Developing and updating knowledge of electronic components and competition;
- Opening new accounts; initiating and developing new business.
- Identifying customers; understanding customers’ requirements and evaluating opportunities;
- Quoting and negotiating prices and credit terms;
- Recording quotes and orders;
- Advising customers about delivery schedules;
- Keeping in contact with existing customers;
- Watching your competitors and the products they are offering;
- Reporting to Sales’ management and providing feedback about the marketing of new or established customers.
Must be proficient in German and English. Knowledge of other languages is an asset. Candidates are expected to be self-motivated, striving for excellence, result-driven with positive attitude, team player with strong communication and organizational skills to work and communicate in a fast-paced environment.
If candidates have an extensive network of contacts in the electronics industry, this will be considered as an asset.
Apply for Sales Account Representative
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.